Sunday, November 4, 2007

Packing up

So, I'm getting ready to go to Todos Santos for some sun and golf and sitting around talkin'. Deb Holbrook is going with me. She's Diane Gamache's sister. Diane and I met at Expedia, and she's now doing her own thing, managing SOX compliance for small companies. Deb is a dental technician and she lives in Yakima, center of the Yakima wine viticulture area (AVA).

You can find out what we're doing everyday by reading this new Viajesdelacostachica blog, written by me, La Costa Chica, herself. It's easier than writing longhand, you see. And it encourages stream-of-conciousness writing - or uncontrolled regurgitation of unconsequential thoughts - which is the same thing.

I hope that I will get to post many more such viajes blogs over the next year, although the threat of a real job looms. I'd say "ominously looms," but I think that's redundant.

My loving husband promises to read this blog. If anyone else happens to tune in, be sure to post your responses to my blathering. They will doubtlessly be more interesting than this blog itself.

If you want a postcard from my viajes, send it along. I promise to oblige. In fact, then everyone can start sending everyone else postcards, and we won't have time to waste on that silly game of golf anymore.

Hasta luego, amigos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey La Costa Chica,

La Poza looks pretty cool.

Hasta la vista, chica.

Gina